October 26, 2014

What's in my purse? (plus a bonus!)


Hey, girls! (you're all from the female species, right? If not..hey guys! What up?!) 

Well that was a long greeting. Anywaaay. I've been seeing a lot of "what's in my purse" posts on both youtube + and on quite a few blogs. Two of my favorite bloggers, Marisa from A Beautiful Mystery and Grace from Blessed is She (Who I said hello to during this video ;) ) wrote posts like this a few months back, and just now I am finally getting around to posting mine. (I had to say that sentence out loud to make sure it sounded right. #homeschoolprobs) Anyway. Yes, I'm barefoot in these pictures. And yes, I'm extremely awkward on video. Or maybe I'm just an overall awkward person. *Shrugs* Does it really matter? 

THANKS for reading, you guys! You're the bomb diggity. 


Leather jacket // Forever 21
Black skirt // gift
Tights // Walmart
Purse // Thrifted

A sweet little bonus!


17 comments :

  1. I kind of feel like being a copycat and doing a post like this....video included. I JUST WANT TO BE CUTE LIKE YOU OKAY. OKAY.

    anyway. I like your purse. Whoever bought it has excellent tastes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DOOO ITTT. ;) I'd seriously love to see that.

      Well thanks. Hahaha..

      Delete
  2. ^^ bahaha!! I wish my sisters commented on my blog... at all. You two must have such fun being "blogging friends" in addition to sisters! Seriously, can I be an 'older sister', or something? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every relationship has it's ups and downs..this includes sisterhood. ;) Thanks for the comment, Sarah!

      Delete
  3. You're so adorable, gahh! :) Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl that blue jacket! I loved seeing you "live", please do more videos! Audrey is amazing, even on a wallet :) I have been looking for a purse just like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know..and I found it at Plato's Closet for just $12 bucks! I'll definitely be trying to post more vlogs, thanks for the positive feedback dear! Sometimes (Okay..pretty much all the time) I wish we lived in the same town so we could have shopping trips + photoshoots together. ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness I wish that ALL the time! There's even a Plato's Closet where I'm at, imagine all the treasures we would find together! And don't forget a baking party :) One day deary one day...♥

      Delete
  5. That Roman Holiday wallet. Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous. And your vlog was the best thing ever. :) You kind of talk like I talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, girl. Your comments never fail to make my day! (Really? That's so funny! Now I really want to hear your voice.. ;) )

      Delete
  6. "I just stuff receipts in them." "My lipstick decided to have a party." You are just too cute for words. I would love to see more vlogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha..I try to be original. And truthful. ;) Thank you so much, Emily! You + your adorable little vlogs gave me the courage to post mine. :)

      Delete
  7. aaah, this was adorable!!! <333 And that Audrey Hepburn wallet is just awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah! So cute! I love your wallet and purse. Super adorable. The video did not work on my computer though:( I'll have to try on a different one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, girl! Oh sad..try looking up "Hey world" on youtube and finding my face. ;) Hahha.

      Delete