November 1, 2014

A little update

Why...hello stranger. It seems like I was posting at least two if not three times a week, and then nothing at all this week. It's been quiet, for sure. And no, I wasn't taking a mini blogger break + being productive in the other aspects of my life. No..this week was mostly me procrastinating. Which means I'm behind in school, so next week should be fun as I catch up. (haha...yeah that's total sarcasm right there folks ;) ) I've had a couple of social events this week..gosh. Even though most would consider me a total social butterfly (even though I personally think fluttery bugs are disgusting. But that's just me.) I need time alone after social events. Don't get me wrong, the little extrovert in me is singing for joy when I'm around people. I adore being around people, even if we only say hello + how are you to each other. But it's also extremely nice to have "down time." Or even watching movies with the family, taking a walk through a park, or having a casual chat online with a friend is considered relaxing to me. So even though I'm a little disappointed in myself this week for not finishing school assignments, It was also nice to have a day or two to socialize and the rest of the days to chill. I can't promise it, but I might actually post another vlog tomorrow! It really depends on what the vlog will be about, since I'm way more awkward on camera when I don't have anything in particular to talk about. Trust me, it's true. ;) Should I try an outfit post on video? (I don't edit my videos so it wouldn't be anything special) or maybe a favorites vlog? Let me know if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them! So this was just a little update to tell you where I've been, and I hope to be back on my game next week! Thanks for reading..loves. You're truly the best. 

P.s I'm praying for all of you, so if you'd like me to pray for an intention of yours please let me know!


6 comments :

  1. A favorites video would be fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, that's probably what I'll do! Thanks dear!

      Delete
  2. I just watched your video yesterday-you are so cute! It's always a little strange though when I first hear a blogger's voice, because I just read your posts in my voice...
    Would you mind if I did a copy cat purse thing? I'm super unoriginal:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I got your email last night, I'll reply super soon! Hahahha..I know the feeling. ;) FOR SURE. I'd love to see your spin on it!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, a favorites vlog would be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might just do that. I get so excited whenever you post a new one!!!

      Delete