November 3, 2014

Army girl

ATTENTIOON!

At ease..soldiers. ;) Well I've decided..this outfit is a favorite. Because yes..I feel like an army girl. The army-green sweatshirt + combat boots give this look a military feel. I did want to look a little more feminine, so I whipped my hair up in a hair donut (Mmmm..donuuts..), added a polka dot head wrap, and a skirt with tights!

I just bought these brown combat boots from Charlotte Russe with cheetah detailing. I love the fact I can easily wear these all laced up, or more relaxed folded over, showing the cheetah. :)

See ya later, soldiers!

20 comments :

  1. I LOVE this. You look absolutely, wonderfully gorgeous... Totally channeling that '40s, WWII, Captain America look, which I love. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. COULD YOU BE ANY CUTER? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT (no really though. super cute)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this whole outfit! You are so lucky that you picked an Air Force song, because if it was any other branch I think I would have to stop talking to you;) Haha totally kidding, it was just a joke because my dad was in the Air Force.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, WHEW. So glad. ;) Thanks, dear! ♥

      Delete
  4. A.dorable!!! Great use of that sweatshirt..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photography and I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, you look so cute! I love your boots and hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so adorable in this outfit! Love that polka head scarf :)

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks?

    Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Abigail! I actually took the head wrap from an old dress. :)

      Delete
  8. This is such a good outfit! From the headband to the cheetah-lined boots, it's so Fall chic! :)

    ReplyDelete