November 5, 2014

October favorites // RLW

Hey all! (Gosh..so tempted to refer to you as soldiers like in my last post. But I wont. Because you aren't soldiers..you're ladies.) Haha ;)

So yay! IT'S WEDNESDAY AND I'M ACTUALLY WRITING A RLW POST. Mark this occasion..people. Because this is rare that I post on time. Lets get started!

1. My jams this week have all been from Shane Harper. I just learned he was on some Disney Channel show.. so..don't judge me. ;)

2. I've been editing the blog the last couple of weeks, trying to decide on a blog design. I'm too cheap to hire anyone, so I've been getting along by myself figuring html codes out on Google. I'm starting to like what I've come up, what do you think?

3. I've been loving gold lately, as you can probably tell from my Pinterest boards! A couple of my faves are here + here + here annnd here.

4. I recently created this cute rainy day outfit on Polyvore, which I can't help but want to own every single item. I also did my own spin on Alice from WonderlandAudrey Hepburn, and Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time.

5. Speaking of OUAT...I'm re-watching season two with my sister and just realized I haven't watched season 3 yet, which is now available on Netflix. AKJDSIFMNERFHNFUIJNF. SO EXCITED OH MY WORD.

6. I'm thinking about doing the book shelf challenge, which was so fun to see Hannah from The Daisy Tree do as a vlog. I don't know about you but I love finally getting to hear what a blogger's voice sounds like, and see them move. ;) I can't directly link her post on here because my computer is being dumb and hasn't been able to load her blog the last couple of days. IT'S SO SAD, YOU GUYS.

Annnd I'm stopping at number six because I'm a rebel. Hahaha...no. I'm just lazy. #thetruthhurtssometimes




Time for the video!

XOXO,
Abbey








21 comments :

  1. I totally know what you mean about the blog design thing... I'm so cheap too... There are a few good tutorials I've found... xomisse is a good one (you can look em up on Pinterest), and then, just searching "customization blogger css" works WONDERS. xD I'm actually taking a CSS class, and learning a ton, but it's so easy to just find links and such, too. :p Love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..sometimes I really wonder if we're twins. It's possible, right?! ;) Thanks for the tips! Gosh, a CSS class sounds so helpful! Thanks, girl. Your comments are a bright ray of sunshine. ♥

      Delete
  2. You're just too cute. I loved seeing all of your favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold + Black + White is my favorite combo, it's just so classy! Have you seen the Love Comes Softly tv series? I actually first heard of the tv series before the books. I need to grow my scarf like really bad, they make any outfit so much better. Oh please do the bookshelf challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SO incredibly classy + cute. ♥ Nopee..I have not! I haven't even watched the movies, in fear they'll disgrace the books. ;) Alrighty..I guess I'll be filming another video soon!

      Delete
  4. I like this post so much that I need to make a list about it! :)

    1. Your blog looks absolutely lovely. Great colors.
    2. Your Polyvore creations are the bomb.com.
    3. Yes yes yes, please do the Bookshelf Challenge! I should have thought to tag you for it. Well, consider yourself tagged!
    4. And awwwwww I'm so glad you liked my video. <3
    5. I love your Favorites vid! So much cuteness and I love all the things you showed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha..I like your comment so much I need to make a list about it. ;)

      1. You're so incredibly sweet, I really don't have words to express my gratitude.
      2. OKAY now I'm super excited to do the bookshelf challenge! Thanks for the tag girl!
      3. YOUR VIDEO WAS THE BEST. Seriously.

      Delete
  5. 1. I adore that sweater.
    2. Yay, videos!! You have the most adorable voice (and face) and please come be my lil' sister.

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Iris! ♥ Haha...oh man. My voice sounds so high pitched on camera. ;) Hmm..that might be fun!

      Delete
  6. I've nominated you: http://almostcompletelymad.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shane Harper is pretty great. Did you know he played in "God's Not Dead"?
    Your blog looks amazing- the colors are simply booful. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just found that out too, I didn't know because I haven't yet watched the movie! Thanks...girl! ♥

      Delete
  8. ARE those the 'Love Comes Softly' books. Yes. You are awesome. :) Thank you for the smile today!!! (as always. :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES they are! Thanks..dear! THANK YOU for the smile!

      Delete
  9. I LOVE Love comes Softly series! I just finished the whole series in..like two weeks. haha! Which was your favorite book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm..that's SO hard to decide! I'd have to re-read them all again (for like, the 7th time ;) ) and decide.

      Delete
    2. Haha! Have you read many other of the Janette Oke books? A friend told me she loved the Tender Years too. So, I am getting that one soon. :) When did you start reading them? :)

      Delete
    3. I believe I started reading them about a year or two ago, and I've been collecting her books from thrift stores ever since. I must have 20 of her books. :)

      Delete
    4. I am so envious of you! How did you seriously find those books all in such great condition?! I have to get mine from our library.. I will so be looking out at my Goodwill more often. ;) Have you ever written Janette Oke? A friend of mine did, and she actually replied! Pretty neat, huh? :)

      Delete