November 20, 2014

The Bookshelf Challenge

A huge thanks to Hannah from The Daisy Tree for tagging me to do this! (You guys. CHECK OUT HER BLOG. It's seriously the cutest thing ever.) ALSO..can we talk about how incredibly awkward vlogs can be?! ;)


The questions //

1.) Is there a book your really want to read but haven't because you know it'll make you cry?

2.) Pick one book that helped introduce you to a new genre.

3.) Find a book you want to re-read.

4.) Is there a book series you read but wish you hadn't?

5.) If you house were burning down and all of your family and pets were safe, which book would you go back inside to save?

6.) Is there one book on your bookshelf that brings back fond memories?

7.) Find a book that has inspired you the most.

8.) Do you have any autographed books?

9.) Find the book that you have owned the longest.

10.) Is there a book by an author that you never imagined you'd read or enjoy? 


Love,
Abbey

10 comments :

  1. Ahh, this was so fun to watch! I will definitely consider myself tagged and film it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah, the Witch of Blackbird Pond!!! I totally love that book, but I definitely can say too that before I read it I was really dubious because of the title. xP I have actually never read any of Janette Oke books, so now you've really prompted me to go check them out! :)

    P.S. This was just completely adorable and awesome. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I'm relived I wasn't the only one. ;) It sounded so sketchy. But I love that book so much now! YES. I suggest reading the Love Comes Softly series first, but The Canadian West saga is pretty great too. Thank you, darling!

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with your book choices. I love Janette Oke. Love Comes Softly is my favourite series. I also adore Ella Enchanted. I have to check out the Witch of Blackbird Pond, I've never heard of it, but going by how similar our tastes seem to be, I'm sure to like it.
    I know what you mean about too much. I haven't read Divergent, but I have read books with far too much love and stuff. It's not the love, but the way they write it. It's not realistic or relatable and it's soppy. So, yeah. I don't read those books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, Janette Oke fans unite! ;) Oh FOR SURE read WOBP. I totally agree...what a good way of putting it. :)

      Delete
  4. Woohoo! This was so great, Abbey. I loved hearing about your favorite books and seeing your lovely bookshelf. I'm so glad you did this! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm so glad you tagged me. :)

      Delete
  5. I loove The Witch of Blackbird Pond! And The Diary of Anne Frank. Both are so, so good.
    "You know me, always breaking the rules." You're just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh yeah. :) Hahhaha.....oh man. I think that's more of a bad then good thing. ;)

      Delete