December 17, 2014

december things




1. I got to see this gal the other day, for a whole day. It was my favorite day this month, so far obviously. ;) Our day was filled with Christmas music, being super crafty, annd of course we couldn't complete our day together until we watched Elf. #IKNOWHIM!!!!!!

2. I've fallen in love with Taylor Swift's new album 1989. The songs are so incredibly catchy, and um hello. I'm obsessed. Welcome to New York, Blank Space, Style, and Wildest Dreams are my favorites.

3. Oh. And if you use Pandora you totally need to make an Echosmith station. Hellooo perfect mix of music.

4. Hot chocolate has been my beverage of choice.

5. I think December is the best time of year to pin things on Pinterest because who doesn't love pinning Christmas trees, pretty lights, gold + red outfits, and snow?! 

6. I just finished reading In Perfect Time, which was amaaazing. Unfortunately I realized AFTER I read it that it was actually the third book in the Wings of the Nightingale series. Otherwise though, I loved it. Once I read the entire series, I'm planning on posting a review! Question though, would you like the review in post or video form? Let me know, girls! 

7. I'll be posting my last Christmas themed outfit ideas on Bramblewood Fashion this Sunday, so keep an eye out for it! And then a week later (on the 28th) I'll post New Years outfit ideas, which will finish up the series I've been posting on Ashley's blog.

8. I've been on a plaid phase this week, which may or may not be inspired by this gorgeous + stylish gal.

That's it for today, loves!



8 comments :

  1. Oh oh oh. I absolutely looove 1989! My favorites are I Know Places, Wonderland, New Romantics, Clean, and.... basically all of them. ;) Plaid is great for the holiday season, unfortunately I've found that I barely have any at all in my closet.. Must fix that. :)
    -Ashley, xo
    thriftytoppings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Romantics is so so good, too! Gosh yes, I know! Just got two new plaid tops, so I'm pretty happy about that.

      Delete
  2. I still haven't heard any of that album besides Shake it Off! I guess that means I'm stuck back in 1989:P
    Although I love hot cocoa, I am obsessed with Cranberry Sprite. Delish.
    Thanks for the link:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you need to! It's only available if you buy the album, or by chance on Pandora. :) Haha I've never tried cranberry sprite..to be honest I'm not much of a pop person. :)

      Delete
  3. I have to admit that I love all of Taylor Swift's old stuff. Fearless, Love Story....mmmmmm I swear that was my grade 6 soundtrack. I get all nostalgic when I listen to it. :p So excited to see these outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up with Taylor, as well! I love her old stuff, but her new album is so catchy and so fun to dance to. :)

      Delete
  4. I am a major Christmas girl, I watch all the Hallmark Christmas movies! So I just started listening to the Echosmith station, and I'm hooked! It's amazing <3 My favorite combo is plaid + sequins. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which movies are your favorites? I love Christmas and anything to do with it! ;) Gosh yes...LOVE that station.

      Delete