December 16, 2014

Living a Grace-filled Life // guest post

Hola chicas!

I was so excited when Abbey asked me to do guest post on her blog, but It did take me a while to finally decide what I want to talk about. :)
I'm going to be doing a mini series using the "31 Days" challenge outline. I'll be posting every day, yes you read that right every day, starting December 16-January 15.

I have chosen to write about how to live out our calling as women of God. As many of you know I have a great passion for teaching young woman about their authentic femininity and what a precious gift we as woman possess. I will share some tips and encouragement that I pray will inspire you in some way.

I hope you will join me along this journey as we discover together what it means to live out our unique calling and finding His grace in our current vocation: as a sister, friend, daughter, student, and a Catholic woman.


Day 1: 31 Days to Living a Grace-filled Life
Day 2: What it Means to be a Young Woman of God
Day 3: Embracing Womanhood
Day 4: Singlehood
Day 5: Finding Yourself
Day 6: It's Okay to Say NO
Day 7: Loving Yourself
Day 8: Courage Dear Heart
Day 9: Loving the now (Wintertime)
Day 10: Inspiration
Day 11: Dear Girls of the World...
Day 12: Live a Colorful Life (Fashion)
Day 13: Live in Beauty
Day 14: Dressing Up
Day 15: Godly Friendships
Day 16: Words From Woman
Day 17: My Life
Day 18: All Things Pretty
Day 19: Live For Joy
Day 20: A Woman After His Own Heart
Day 21: Dream Big
Day 22: She Walks In Beauty
Day 23: Live For Others
Day 24: Art In The Making
Day 25: Style In Dress
Day 26: Woman: God's Masterpiece
Day 27: The Cross of Beauty
Day 28: Using Your Platform
Day 29: Catholic Advice For Every Girl
Day 30: Let It Go
Day 31: Loving the Now

Thanks so much, Grace! I'm so happy you'll be guest posting here for the next few weeks. 

11 comments :

  1. I'm really looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really interesting! I'm not Catholic, but will enjoy following along anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope every young woman (catholic or not) will enjoy Grace's upcoming posts! She really has a knack this subject. ;)

      Delete
    2. Olivia, I'm so glad you will be able to join! It's humbling knowing that people from all different backgrounds are reading my posts.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know I will be growing along the way with you. <3

      Delete
  4. Wow, this is really similar to the series Grace Dalton did on her blog. It had the exact same title and even covered a lot of the same topics. I totally recommend it for more inspiration... and not just because I contributed to it. Haha. She's pretty awesome and she shared so much of her heart in it.

    http://wwwmyspareoom.blogspot.com/search/label/31%20days%20of%20living%20a%20grace-filled%20life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really!? Thanks for the link I'll check it out!

      Delete