January 3, 2015

2015 // looking ahead


1. Do you think you will be going to school at any point in 2015? If so for what?
I'm still just in Highschool, so I have a couple of years left before God shows me what he has in store for my future. He's given me an idea, but we'll see. 

2. Will there be a job change for you in 2015?
I'll most likely start my first job (other then babysitting) at a grocery store, which is exciting and scary at the same moment!

3. What adventure or event are you most looking forward to during this coming year?
Hmm..I'd say the road trip I'm taking with my family to Michigan to visit my brother and his girlfriend in April. We'll be there for his birthday, and her confirmation into the catholic church! eek! I'm so overjoyed she'll be converting to Catholicism.

4. Do you think there will be a move to a new house/apartment/city/state/country in 2015?
Hopefully, yes! My family is looking at a new house that is much larger then the one we're living in currently, and it'll fit our large family much better. The new house is only 45 minutes from where we live now, and it's also in the country..so that'll be interesting! I've always been a city gal, so It'll be different then what I'm used to.

5. What do you see as the direction of your blog in 2015? Design update plans? Link-ups coming down the pipes? More of less posts? 
I like changing my design every once in awhile, so I guess we'll see. I'm pretty happy with my design right now, other then the fact I don't have social media buttons yet. As for the amount of posts, If I get a job I'll definitely be busier, but I'll keep posting! This blog has been such a joy to write this past year, and I'm so excited to start my second year of blogging.

6. If you could guarantee that one thing could happen this coming year what would it be?
This year, I hope to grow closer in my relationship with Jesus Christ, who is my everything. 

Be sure to check out Natalie's post and consider linking up! 

6 comments :

  1. I loved reading this. :)

    Lovely post darling. <3

    xx Nicole Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a ton of exciting changes and adventures around the corner. I enjoyed reading about all your potential excitement. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, is it too late for me to join this? This is great :)

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all, Iris dear! It's live until the 15th this month, so you should definitely go link up.

      Delete