January 2, 2015

32 books to read in 2015


all images via pinterest

 1. a book you own but haven't read.
2. a book that was made into a movie.
3. a book you pick solely because of the cover.
4. a book your friend loves. 
5. a book published this year.
6. a book by an author you've never read before. 
7. a book by an author you love.
8. a book at the bottom of your tbr pile.
9. a book with a color in the title.
10. a book set somewhere you've always wanted to visit.
11. a book you started but never finished. 
12. a book with a lion. a witch. or a wardrobe.
13. a book with a female heroine.
14. a book set in the summertime.
15. a book of poems.
16. a book you learned about because of this challenge.
17. a book that will make you smarter.
18. a book with a blue cover.
19. a book you were supposed to read in school, but didn't.
20. a book "everyone" has read except you.
21. a book with a great first line.
22. a book with pictures.
23. a book from the library.
24. a book you loved, read it again!
25. a book that is more than 10 years old.
26. a book based on a true story.
27. a book that made you cry.
28. a trilogy.
29. a play.
30. a book with more then 500 pages.
31. a classic romance.
32. a book you can finish in a day.

xoxo
    ♥


20 comments :

  1. Love the "me reading a book picture". Those are some awesome reading suggestions, can't wait to see your choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's so true though. ;) I made the goal of reading 100 books in 2015, so I thought I'd spice it up a little with this fun challenge. :)

      Delete
  2. This is awesome!! I love the collage you made, and I think the list is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really neat! I was expecting a list of book titles, but this is even a better idea. :)

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! One of my resolutions was to read more;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! My goal is to read 100 books...we'll see how it goes! ;)

      Delete
  5. Great list, I'm printing this and putting it on the wall so I can check them off!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh fun! I like that idea to get you to read different genres of books. I usually stick to historical fiction and newly into Janette Oke. Are you going to do this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ADORE this post. The quotes, pictures, and list are just so perfect. gosh. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Kathryn! You're a dear. ♥

      Delete
  8. I am new to your blog and really just loved this post! Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Melanie! Thanks so much for your sweet comment. :) Happy New Year!

      Delete