January 29, 2015

it's an update!

Hello, loves!

I have a couple of exciting announcements, and of course..I'll throw in a few favorites as well. ;)

1.GUESS WHAAAT. I started a blog with my best girl, Arianna! She's a lovely soul, and so I'm excited to show her off  *cough* I mean share a blog with her. ;) Check it out, peeps!

2. THIS SONG. Shane Harper has a really smooth voice, and his songs amazing. *tries not to fangirl*

Hold You Up by Shane Harper on Grooveshark



3. In other exciting news, I'm now a New Catholic Generation vlogger! My channel is under the name Catholic Girl, and if you haven't heard of NCG you seriously need to check out the other teen vloggers! You can find their Facebook page HERE. I'm incredibly happy (thank you, Jesus!) to be part of such a joyful + steadfast group of teens who share my faith.

4. I don't know if you can tell, but I'm a sucker for pastels. Especially when you're a gal who's a free spirit...tired of the darkness + chillyness of winter. I'm not even ashamed that I already started my spring board on pinterest, and that I already bought my Easter dress. (But really. How could I pass up an adorable springy dress, for only $5 bucks?!)

5. Speaking of adorable things, I can't get over how cute these shoes are.

6. Having a bad day? Watch these gifs. 1 + 2


Have a lovely day! 

10 comments :

  1. Shane Harper is the bomb.com and that song is fantastic <3 Those shoes are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, he is. AH. YES I KNOW. SO CUTE. (the shoes, not Shane...hehe ;) )

      Delete
  2. Cute! I will definitely check out the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome that you are now apart of the NCG!!! Oh what does your new dress look like??? Pastels are perfection! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so excited + honored. I shall post a picture soon, just for you, dear! ;)

      Delete
  4. Aww, how sweet! Love coffee-shop photos/dates. You are so cute! And I'll check out the blog - how exciting! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, coffee dates are so lovely..and so are you! Thank you!

      Delete
  5. I just snorted over those gifs in the middle of work, so thanks for that. ;)

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete