January 10, 2015

random favorites + a vlog

I honestly don't know where this post is going, so we'll just call it a random favorites post. ;) Mkay? Mkay. 

1. First off, for the past week or so I've been reading the Lunar Chronicles, and um...HELLO. THESE BOOKS ARE AMAZING. So yeah. Watch out for a post with me fangirling over these crazy amaaazing characters, aka a review! ;)

2. I have something pretty exciting + big in the works, which will be announced..probably, in a couple of weeks. I know, I'm so mean for even bringing it up. BUT GUYS. THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL.

3. I've loved plaid lately, and it's probably really evident if you follow me on Pinterest. ;) These have been some of my favorite pins, though. 1/2/3/4/5



And this is a video I filmed over a week ago and forgot to post..whoops! 
____________________________________________



10 comments :

  1. You're adorable. I've been loving plaid too, especially in scarfs. Sounds like a good book! I'll add it to my never ending list of books to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore plaid scarfs! :) And thank you!

      Delete
  2. The Lunar Chronicles are one of my favourite series. I absolutely love Dr. Erland- he is the best character. Wouldn't Stanley Tucci be the perfect guy to play him if it was made into a movie?
    And you'e moving? Aaaahhh! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is pretty great...but I think Thorne so far is my favorite. So swoon worthy. ;) I would love it if they made this series into movies! Gah!

      Annnd YES. We are!

      Delete
  3. The Lunar Chronicles are amazing! I'm so glad you're enjoying them. I brought the first three with me on a holiday where I had to do a lot of travelling and it ended up that I read them all in the first days, now I'm impatient for Winter to come out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's taken me about 2 weeks to finish all three, but man are they good! Me too, can't wait!

      Delete
  4. Great video. I've heard about Cinder but never tried it before. I'm going to have to take a closer look now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should totally read this series! I absolutely love the characters! :)

      Delete
  5. The Lunar Chronicles are so, so good. I need to re-read them. They were definitely my book crush this past summer.

    ReplyDelete