February 5, 2015

Casual Thursday


Hey, homies! ;) 

So I realized most of my outfits here on the blog are fancy, so I'm planning on showing a few of my more casual outfits. I like to look put together on days where I don't have anywhere special to go to, but comfort is very essential! For me, at least. ;) Today I had a study date with the one + only Mariah! We both had things to get done, so we went to our local grocery store, sat down in a suuuuper comfy booth (total sarcasm right there. It was okay, I suppose.) and got our study on. So this is what I wore, except the red lipstick. That was something extra I added for pictures. (Now saying that, I feel very silly...hehe) Oh, and this is my "puppy" Princess Buttercup, if you were wondering. I call her a puppy, but she really isn't a puppy anymore, which is a little sad. But whatcha gonna do. 

Outfit details
___________
Plaid button down // Hand me down
White T-shirt // Borrowed
Black knit maxi // Target 
Black flats // Borrowed 
Bronze necklace // A Pocket of Whimsy 
Pearl earrings // Premier Designs 
Camera ring // Borrowed

24 comments :

  1. You look so good wearing a red lip! And I'm kinda in love with that plaid. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! Haha, I'm really loving this plaid shirt lately. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, I love this outfit! So cute and comfy looking, and yet still super classy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rebecca! You're so sweet. :)

      Delete
  3. These photos and you are adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classy schmassy! :) Your pooch looks like she's having fun ;)

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this outfit! It's casual but still very classy and feminine. Your doggy is so cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YO UR P U P PY ! Sorry. You look stunning, and the outfit is beautifu! I JUST LO V E YOUR DOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, isn't she cute? ;) Thanks Susanna!!

      Delete
  7. Ah! I don't know which is cuter- you or your puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so cute! And your puppy's name is perfect. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uh wow you're kinda very PRETTY?
    silentfleetingmoments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Abbey! I tagged you on my #profoundlyloved tag at the cwtch!! :) Come join the blog party for Valentine's Day! (or after, I don't think there's a deadline. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so pretty Abbey; I'm jealous hehe!! I love your style and your blog is AWESOME. Can't wait for your future posts :D

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete