March 29, 2015

8 FASHION BLOGGERS YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT

Hey, loves!

As most of you have probably already guessed, I have a big passion for fashion. I've had this blog for nearly two years, and I've been a fashion blogger for about a year now. (first outfit post here!) I follow a lot of amazing, sweet bloggers and I wish I could share them all with you today, but I've listed them all under my EXPLORE page, which you can check out. But anyhow, I've picked a few random favorites who I definitely think you should check out + follow, if you don't already!

MARISA
Marisa has a very Kate Spade oriented style, so you an find her wearing florals, stripes, and anything with pops of color.

ALEX
Alex has a love for retro fashion, so you'll catch her wearing full skirts, soft pastels and bright lipsticks.

GRACE
Grace is always rocking something new! She can be caught wearing bright, fun colors head to toe one moment, and then a cool, sophisticated outfit the next.

HANNAH
Almost everything Hannah wears has a story to it. She's found either wearing something thrifted, or bought from a fair-trade company! This girl rocks unique patterns like nobody's business.
(fun fact: she's also my cousin!)

CAITLIN
Caitlin has a very cool + artsy fashion sense, so she's usually wearing dark skinnies and adorable + chic cardigans. But this vintage look she wore below has been one of my favorite looks of hers.

GRACE
Grace has a very preppy, sophisticated style full of fun colored blazers, stripes, and pretty florals.

KAYLEE
I just recently found Kaylee, but I love her cute, funky style! She wears a lot of darker colors, but with bright colors to balance everything out.

BLAZE ANN

Blaze Ann is also also a new favorite of mine, she has a very classic, hipster style full of midi skirts, stripes, and stylish sunglasses.

20 comments :

  1. Why wasn't I included. :P I have a cool style too!! But only because I steal all your clothes. ;) hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... like I needed a reason to spend even more time on the internets.

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting me on here Abbey!! You're so sweet :)

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE ALL OF THESE AND I'VE NEVER HEARD OF MOST OF THEM. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I feel the same way, Peregrin!! ♥

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing these! I love visiting other blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the shout-out, Abbey! <3 Love the new blog layout, btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, sweet girl! And thank you!

      Delete
  7. Honored to be counted as fashion blogger among those awesome young ladies! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You deserve it, you stylish girl! ;)

      Delete
  8. Great post Abbey! I just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog. Don't feel obligated to do it. :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Abbey Noelle! I was wondering if I can steal this idea for "The Chronicles of Allie". I just love it SO MUCH! :)

    <3,
    Allie
    www.chroniclesofallie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, you are most welcome to use my idea. :)

      Delete
  10. This is great! I love finding new fashion blogs. :) Also, I've nominated you for a Liebster award :)

    ReplyDelete