March 9, 2015

baby sisters + rainboots

take time to do what
makes your soul
h a p p y


 If you didn't already know, I have 9 siblings, 5 of which are sisters. ;) Gemma Bernadette is the youngest of us all, and quite the little gem. Gemma's hair is usually covering her small, pretty face, and has the brightest blue eyes and the cutest sense of humor. She laughs quietly to herself when playing with her little animals + dolls, and, occasionally I'll either hear her little voice singing a few lyrics from "Let it go" or the Winne the Pooh theme song. (Frozen + Winne the Pooh are her two biggest obsessions.) Having so many sisters can be a challenge, but it's also a very wonderful blessing. Especially when you need to borrow cute, clean clothes from someone...hehe.


P.s She is also extremely stubborn and sassy sometimes, and I'm pretending that she didn't inherit that from me. ;) 

24 comments :

  1. So sweet! I love the pic of you three together. :) y'all are SO pretty!! :)
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! Those photos are beautiful. I want a baby sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, she is so adorable. <3 you girls are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing quite like sisterhood! Really sweet photos. I think your photography skills really capture her spunk and sweetness. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how sweet!! You are all so adorable, and definitely sisters. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a little darling. It must be so fun to have so many sisters!
    Great photos, Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you ladies are precious! Sisters are the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have two younger siblings...but sometimes it feels like 9!! Haha. you three are seriously the cutest. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that can be understandable! I'm just used to 9! ;)

      Delete
  9. They are so sweet! I have five sisters. We have nine kids total, though, so you're one up on my family. :P
    Also, I love your new blog look! I have been absent from the blogging world while in Israel so I don't know how long you've had this design, but I love it so, so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, it's so fun to know someone else out there has as many sisters as I do! ;) Thanks so much, girl! AH YES. I saw those pictures you posted, I absolutely loved seeing them!

      Delete