March 18, 2015

Surprise, surprise!

SURPRISE!!!

It's a shiny new design, ladies and gents! I've been trying to design a cute, yet professional blog design for months (which, is why my blog has been a mess for days...!) and let me tell you, it's frustrating! I'm not much of a tech girl, so I finally decided to purchase a pre-made design from Etsy. It took me two days of intense searching (not even joking here), but I found this lovely design that was conveniently in my price range! I wasn't sure of it at first, but I think it's growing on me. I would love to know what you think, though!

Oh and hey. Here's an adorable gif of Jennifer Lawrence to show you how I feel about being done with designing. ;)



28 comments :

  1. I absolutely love your new look! It's charming and whimsical, and so, so lovely. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. It's cute alright. Like your MOM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally in love with it! Like I said before it has a flirty & sophisticated feel to it. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. OKAY I LOVE IT. ♥ It's so... spring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm pretty sure I love it. ;)

      Delete
  6. It's adorable! I love it! It fits your blog really well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love it!!! Literally, this is the cutest design ever. SO GORGEOUS. <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it's lovely, Abbey, and suits you so well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. This design is so cute Abbey, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new look! ;) And Jennifer Lawrence lol :P
    Grace

    theshortendofthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cuuuuuuute. Also, lovely gif. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look of your blog! <3 So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the new look! And the Lawrence, of course. <3 <3 <3 <3 #girlcrushin

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete