May 10, 2015

#9 perfect suits that will make a splash this summer


Attention, girls!

Swimsuit season is fast approaching, which means what?

Shopping for a new swimsuit. *play dramatic music here*

So can we just talk about for a minute how incredibly difficult it is to find a cute, fashionable swimsuit that is modest at the same time and wont fall apart when you're swimming?! I mean c'mon. If you walk into a store to buy a swimsuit, you'll most likely find very, very few options. But girls, there is hope! Sometimes you really can struck gold and find a cute, fairly modest swimsuit at a thrift store, or stores like Target + Kohl's!

However,  If you've had trouble finding one that flattered your figure (the struggle is real), or just want to skip searching in multiple stores and just shop for your swimwear online..you came to the right place! I'm sharing three amazing swimwear companies that sell cute, affordable swimwear. I'll be showcasing all three below, and sharing with you my favorite picks. Read on!

Kortni Jeane is a company that I actually have just recently found! They have about three styles of swimsuits, but don't let that stop you from browsing through their site! Each basic style comes in so many adorable, colorful colors & patterns that you'll want to buy them all! (FOR REAL.) My favorite from this collage would definitely have to be this super fun, red one-piece suit with a fun polka dot peplum detail! If you're looking for something bright, but still classic..this suit is what I'd recommend.
 Rey Swimwear is a company I support fully! I've been eyeing their sight for a long time, because their swimsuits are really, THAT adorable. I've never been able to afford their swimsuits, even if they are extremely tempting. But if you're willing to spend a little more to find that "perfect" suit to wear this summer, go for it! My favorite pick here would be this cute one-piece swim dress! The stripes are so classic, but the colorful peach skirt give the stripes a super fun twist. So again, if you're willing to pay a little more these suits come in tons of different styles to fit almost any figure, and I'm willing to bet it'll be worth every penny!
Lime Ricki is last, but certainly not least! Lime Ricki is an awesome swimsuit company that I'll probably consider purchasing from this summer. They too, have a ton of different styles to choose from in unique + pretty patterns! I'm super in love with this umbrella patterned suit right above. The navy panels on the side create interest away from the bold pattern, but don't completely wash it out. AKA, a perfect combination!

||What was your favorite suit from each collage?||
||Have you ever bought anything from these companies?||
||When does swimming season start where you live?||


Thanks for reading, loves! I hope you found this post helpful for your future swimwear shopping. :)



8 comments :

  1. These are all so cute! I need to check all of these sites out. Thanks for sharing, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, gorgeous! And no problem. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE these swimsuits! I've always had a hard time trying to find appropriate swimwear that actually covers, so thank you for these suggestions!

    Phoebe // lifewithPhoebs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quite a few suits that are pretty adorable here. ;) And I know, the struggle is REAL. You're welcome, lovely!

      Delete
  3. I loved the one that you loved from Rey... the navy / white striped one with the pink skirt. Utterly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Lime Ricki! I've bought my last two swim suits from them- the most recent were red bikini bottoms and a teal tankini top with red roses and a gingham trim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue eyelit suit from Lime Ricki...but the Rey striped swim dress is pretty cute too! ;) Swim season usually starts in July where I live and can last till September some years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my lime ricki swimsuit!! finding a good swimsuit is one of the hardest things, but it can be done! i haven't heard of kortni jeane before though, thanks for sharing! :)
    sofia, ​​​​​​​​stars unseen​​​

    ReplyDelete