May 7, 2015

Blossoms + stripes

Hey lovelies! 

How are you all this week? I've been pretty behind on blogging lately due to...life. I feel like a year ago during this time I had all the time in the world to blog, but now if I actually find the time..I'm too tired to do so. ;) But I made time to snap some outfit pictures today because HELLO GORGEOUSNESS. I've been wishing on this tree to please, please bloom the last couple of weeks, and it finally did. Blossoms...blossoms everywhere! So you can say I'm pretty pumped about it, and so now I can show you a favorite outfit of mine as of late. Enjoy, loves!


Striped button down || Hand-me-down || Free
Black cami || Walmart || $2.99
White mid-shorts || Thrifted || $4.99
Floral tennies || Keds || On sale for $25.00












14 comments :

  1. Seeing these pictures made me so happy. Spring is on its way out here and the humidity and heat of summer are already setting in. Your post is letting me breathe it in one last time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad, Clare! I can't believe it's May already...and next month will be the official start of summer. Isn't that crazy?

      Thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  2. So, so lovely! Your outfit totally reminds me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Rebecca! You're a dear. :)

      Delete
  3. Spring blossoms are my favorite. And that outfit is so adorbs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, officially the cutest blogger ッ Aww, I would love to just sit under that tree with some soft soundtrack music and just journal away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah..Grace. I'm pretty sure your're the cutest blogger. ;) YES. You should come over and we could do that together. Wouldn't that be amazing?

      Delete
  5. Such a cute outfit! I love spring blossoms and these are some gorgeous photos of them <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! I love the colors of the flowers-cherry blossoms, amiright?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We aren't sure what kind of tree it is! But it sure is gorgeous. ;)

      Delete
  7. Love the blossoms! Such a peaceful, lovely sight. And you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweet Melissa! You're a dear.

      Delete