June 10, 2015

my summer bucket list // 2015


Hey, girlies! AH. SUMMER. I'm so incredibly excited for it. I'm excited for splashing in cool lakes on a hot summer day, sipping fruity slushies, wearing super cute shades, and so much more. I've been dying to share my summer bucket list with you guys just like I did last year, so read on!

1. TAKE A ROAD TRIP 
2. HAVE A BEACH DAY WITH FRIENDS 
3. GO CANOEING ON A LAKE
4. READ 22 BOOKS
5. TRY A NEW FLAVOR OF BEN & JERRY'S ICECREAM
6. TAKE MY BEST FRIEND'S SENIOR PICTURES
7. BUY A CUTE FEDORA OR HAT AND ACTUALLY WEAR IT
8. WRITE MORE LETTERS AND SEND MORE PACKAGES
9. BE A BRIDESMAID
10. SLEEP UNDER THE STARS
11. UPLOAD VLOGS REGULARLY
12. HAVE A PICNIC WITH FRIENDS
13. DECORATE MY ROOM
14. POST PRETTY THINGS ON MY INSTAGRAM
15. COOK S'MORES OVER A BONFIRE
16. MAKE A CHEESECAKE
17. DO A PHOTO CHALLENGE 
18. GROW CLOSER TO JESUS CHRIST + MARY OUR MOTHER + THE SAINTS
19. LEARN ABOUT MORE SAINTS
20. GO TO A CUTE, VINTAGE  BOOKSTORE
21. READ ALL OF THE LORD OF THE RINGS BOOKS
22. FINISH WATCHING GILMORE GIRLS ON NETFLIX 
23. START A NEW HOBBY I LOVE
24. FIGURE OUT MY PLANS FOR AFTER-GRADUATION
25. TRY SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW

+  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +

And so many more wondrous things. I probably wont achieve all of these, but I'm really going to try! I hope you guys enjoyed hearing some of my bucket list items for this summer. Now it's your turn! What's on your summer bucket list? Post it on your blog + send me a link, or comment them below! 

Have a lovely, sun-filled day! ♥ ♥ 


Don't forget to follow along!! 

20 comments :

  1. FUN! These are really cool things to do! I've never actually had Ben and Jerry's ice cream- but what flavor is your favourite?
    One of my summer goals is to go to Morning Mass as often as work will permit me-maybe even daily if I can. What better way to start a day, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! You've got to try it, girly! My favorite flavor right now is called "hazed & confused core" and half of it is vanilla icecream, and the other is chocolate! And then in the middle there's super gooey + yummy nutella.

      Gosh, that sounds amazing! My parish has "daily" mass, but it's only once a week..sadly. I might try attending it regularly though!

      Delete
  2. Aww that all sounds so fun!!! I hope to read a lot this summer as well as try to finish all my TV shows that I've started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so. ;) Sounds fabulous! I've started so many tv shows..I really need to finish them. :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh, what fun!!! I may just have to put some of these things on my own Summer to-do list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I want to go on a road trip this summer and I think it will actually happen! My brothers and I are planning to visit my grandparents in SD. It will be the first time we take a trip by ourselves with out the rest of our family. I'm excited! Now you've inspired me to make my own bucket list for the summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, how exciting! I likely will go on a roadtrip, too. :) I'm visiting my grandparents in Indiana!!

      Delete
  5. This sounds like a fantastic summer bucket list! I just might steal this idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! And go for it! I'd love to see your ideas.

      Delete
  6. Love this Abbey! I need to make a bucket list for the summer! I just got back from my Chicago trip, so I need to think of fun things to keep me from missing it too much!
    I hope you are having a great week!
    -Lauren
    http://www.musingsofaflowerchild.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Lauren! Oh yes, I've just been loving to hear about your Chicago adventures. I've been there 20 some times, and that city never gets old. I'm planning on making a trip there in the next couple of years just to see all the sights!

      Delete
  7. Dear Abbey,

    your new blog look is absolutely *stunning* girl! 0_0 Love it! This list sounds like an absolutely amazing summer ahead...especially the road trip, and going canoeing on a lake. This summer I'm keeping my fingers crossed for some beach time and definitely ice cream eating. ^_^

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. AW. You are so incredibly sweet, Katie! Thank you. I'm really looking forward to my road trip to Indiana this summer!

    And gosh. The beach + ice cream sound like perfect things to indulge in this summer. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew, I love your list. I really enjoy reading posts like these - it inspires me to do some fun/productive things like that myself this summer! I hope you have an incredible summer, Abbey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love!! And I agree with you on that one. ;)

      Have a great summer, Hannah!

      Delete
  10. Hooray for summer! Your bucket list is full of potential adventures. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? And thanks, lovely! I hope you have a super amazing summer as well. :)

      Delete
  11. This is a great bucket list! So many memories waiting to be made. For me, I want to learn more photography, finish a full length novel, see the sights of NYC, dance my heart out, share God's gospel with someone, wear red lipstick more than three times, and also finish The Lord of the Rings!

    Hannah from Grace in Everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Hannah girl! Those all sound like pretty epic things to do during the summertime, I hope you enjoy doing them all!

      (And as for the red lipstick, I say..GO FOR IT. Hehe)

      Delete