July 10, 2015

My beach bag essentials

HEY THERE, gals!


So I said I would be posting more here on the blog this summer, so here I am! I perfectly adore summer and it's gloriously sunny days, so I'm excited to post more summer themed posts (and maybe even vlogs?) in the coming weeks, and I hope you enjoy reading them!
Today I'm sharing some of my beach (or pool..if that's more your jam) essentials! Now of course, I have a few little things I'd throw in my beach bag in addition to these like my deodorant and such..but who wants to photograph that with a swimsuit that is so darn pretty?!

MY BEACH ESSENTIALS 
Cute + modest swimsuit 
Bright + fun summer nail polish
A cool pair of sunnies
A notebook + pen for writing letters to friends & doodling
A light, summer read to keep yourself occupied 
A big floppy hat if the sun is too bright to read, or if you burn easily


And the last thing that is not pictured here is a camera! Of course it is always a risk taking a camera, but so worth it if you have a locker or something to store it in while you're swimming, so you can snap those fun + fabulous pictures with your family or friends!


 Thanks for reading, love! Be sure to check out all my social media to get updates on my new summer posts, I promise you'll wanna see. You can find all of my links right below my photo on the right!

Stay beautiful,

Abbey Noelle



14 comments :

  1. LOVE that bathing suit Abbey! So adorable, and you are right- it's so worth it to try to bring a camera!
    Hope you are having the best summer!
    -Lauren
    http://www.musingsofaflowerchild.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, girl. I'm having a pretty great summer, and I hope you are too! <3

      Delete
  2. What a cute suit!!! Where from??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl. I found it off of Amazon!

      Delete
  3. Yes, big hats are the best! Practical and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahhh the color combinations are the best! You have such an eye for color and style, girl...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so, so much Katie. Your comments are always so sweet!

      Delete
  5. Sweet bag essentials! And floppy hats... ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an absolutely beautiful swimsuit! You've got great taste, girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Ashley!! Your comment just made my night!

      Delete