July 30, 2015

Road Trip to Indiana + Michigan

Hey, loves! About two weeks ago I mentioned here on the blog that I was currently on a trip, in the lovely state of Indiana! I was gone for over a week, and I didn't take a terrible amount of pictures, mostly because I lost my DSLR charger right before the trip and my fancy shmancy camera only had so much juice left, but I still got a couple of shots, and all of the pictures from the bridal shower are courtesy of Elise Imagery! Overall I had a very relaxing, fun trip and I'm so thankful I got to visit my grandparents and attend my future sister-in-law's bridal shower! So here's just a few shots from the trip, enjoy! 
Much love,

Abbey Noelle 


7 comments :

  1. Love the pictures! You are so lucky to get to be a bridesmaid!!! Can't wait for pictures of the dress ;) !!!

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, Blaze Ann! You're always so sweet. :) I'll for sure be posting pictures!!!!

      Delete
  2. Well aren't you just the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well aren't Y O U the cutest/sweetest thing. <3

      Delete
  3. Your teal peplum top is adorable! Looking forward to more posts <3

    ReplyDelete