July 31, 2015

Strolling through the art institute

Hey, beauts!

As promised, here are the sweet + simple snaps I mentioned I'd share from my Minneapolis day trip on my Facebook page! A couple of my sisters + I took a day trip to the big city to do some shopping, check out the incredibly GORGEOUS art institute, and go to the beach! It was a perfectly fun day with my darling sisters, and we made some pretty great memories despite a few mishaps here and there. (And let us not even mention those..gosh.)

Anyway, since I didn't want to haul around my big DSLR camera, I decided to bring my little point-shoot camera to snap a couple of pictures and film some video for a V L O G. Hooray! I actually got around to filming something, and you can check it out down below!





Stay lovely,

Abbey Noelle


4 comments :

  1. Looks like a lot of fun, Abbey ~ and such a cute video! Guess what ~ I'm going on a trip to Minneapolis soon to visit two of my best college friends, and one friend and I are planning to go to the art institute! I'm even more excited after seeing this post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank youu!!! Whaat? REALLY? That's awesome. I hope you have a darling time!

      Delete