August 12, 2015

See Summer Better With Warby Parker

Hello, my dears!

I'm back again on this lovely, cool summer morning to tell you a little more about Warby Parker! Warby Parker sells trendy, quality glasses and sunglasses for both men + women! One of my absolute favorite aspects of this company is their Home Try-on program, where you can pick + choose five different sunglasses or glasses that they will send to you free of charge (even return shipping is FREE!) to try on for a week before you have to send them back. This feature is great especially for those people out there who love the convenience of online shopping, but also love trying things on + giving them a feel before making a purchase. The sunglasses that I'm wearing here are called Piper, in Jet Black. I love the vintage flare of these cat-eye sunnies, and since they also reminded me of Audrey Hepburn...I had to give these babies a try! The quality of these are awesome, and even if they are on the pricier side, I feel like they would be a very worthwhile investment if you're looking for something that will last. Warby has a ton of great styles to choose from, so you're bound to see summer better with whichever frames fit your personal style. Thanks for reading, loves! Your support means the world to me.

XOXO,

Abbey Noelle 

8 comments :

  1. okay girl you are FAB and total GOALS.
    okay your eyebows. and the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Abigail, thank you! You're so darn sweet.

      Delete
  2. You definitely look like Audrey Hepburn in these photos with the shades and the kitty! (I love the kitty, so big now!) And the sunglass company looks so cool, but I don't think that I want to spend so much money on sunglasses.. I like them a lot though, I do need a quality pair that won't break in a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, me neither. I'm currently a broke teenager. ;) But I'm gonna keep Warby Parker in mind for when I do have a good job! Thank you so much for commenting, Hannah! Your comments are always so sweet + uplifting, and make my day.

      Delete
  3. KITTEH. <3 Cat-eye glasses are the classiest of all class to ever class. My grandma used to wear them all the time and I love them now too :)

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, the first pic of you kissing the kitty is so cute ^^ Love this post, but then, I love anything having to do with Audrey Hepburn.


    O | Life as a Young Lady

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello there, Miss Gorgeous. <3 Also can I just say that the pictures of you with that darling kitty are the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, could you be any cuter? You look so gorgeous and darling. And that kitty is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete