September 8, 2015

Blog-tember | Autumn Lover At Heart

Hello, loves! Gosh, can you believe it's September eighth already? On one hand it's hard to believe that August warm sunny days are over, but on the other I seriously cannot wait for fall weather to truly arrive here in Minnesota. And that brings me to today's prompt!

Tell us about your favorite season. Why is it your favorite and what does it say about you? 

I don't know if you've noticed lately, but I'm a major lover of all things Autumn. I suppose that proves that I'm just your typical white girl...huh? ;) I actually just posted a blog on the 22 Things I Love About Autumn which you can check out, but I'll copy them down below! 


1. The cool + breezy days
2. Sitting by a crackling fire surrounded by the sound of soft laughter of friends + family
3. Wearing chic leather jackets 
4. The sweet + salty taste of caramel apples 
5. Buying new school supplies
6. The extra whipped cream on pumpkin pie 
7. Soft, pretty scarfs in deep jewel tones
8. Listening to swoon-worthy artists like Michael Buble + Ben Rector (check out this hip playlist)
9. Making homemade cups of hot cocoa or spicy chai lattes 
10. Taking long walks through the park with the leaves crunching underfoot
11. Warm cinnamon buns for breakfast 
12. Autumn scented candles
13. Movie nights 
14. Taking the day to go apple picking 
15. Fall holidays 
16. Watching with antiscipation for the trees to turn their cheery summer gowns of green into rich, royal colors of red + yellow
17. rocking dark lip colors 
18. Wearing thick, knitted socks around the house 
19. Layering cardigans with classic dresses 
20. Nail polish in dark tones like burgundy + hunter green
21. Shopping for new cozy, fall clothes
22. Latte dates with friends at darling little coffee shops

xoxo,
Abbey Noelle

Image Via Pinterest 

9 comments :

  1. YES to all of your reasons why fall is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just wonderful?! Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. My season is spring. The flowers and the freshness and the new greenery... ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you're a total spring gal. Fits your lovely personality so well, Clare! Much love!

      Delete
  3. This list just made me even more excited for fall to fully arrive. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry not sorry? ;) Love ya, sweet girl.

      Delete
  4. I love the blogging challenge that you are taking!

    I too love Autumn the most! I think that I'm just ready for this long, hot, Southern summer to end. Basically your list makes me sit on the edge of my seat (not literally because I'm actually reclining in my bed and don't have an intention to get up at the moment) for fall weather, which will be a while down here. But that doesn't mean that I can't start shopping for fall clothes and savoring hot tea while wearing socks!


    Hannah ~Grace in Everything~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Hannah! So good to hear feedback. :)

      Haha....oh I know the feeling. It still gets pretty hot here, but we've had a few cool days and I'm enjoying them immensely. But still impatient for the real cold weather to arrive! Thanks for commenting, lovely.

      Delete
  5. There is too much I love about this post to pick one thing to comment on. <3
    XOXO
    http://everythingisbetterwithpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete