September 27, 2015

Blog-tember // Autumn Wish List!

Hey, loves! Today (like I mentioned on Friday) is the day I promised I would post some of my wish list items for this Autumn! Check em out below.



Fall Wish List


White Converse. Military Jacket. Maroon Scarf. Dangle Earrings. Naked Palette. Wine Lipstick.


And that's what's on my wishlist for this season! I've been obsessed with cute white converse, trendy Military jackets (especially in navy, tan, and olive shades!!), Cozy knitted scarfs, Gorgeous but delicate dangle earrings, the absolutely stunning colors in the Naked 3 palette, and finally...wine colored lips to top everything off. I hope you guys enjoyed seeing some of my faves, and if you have some of your own be sure to tell me down below! (Or even post something like this on your blog and leave me the link!) Thanks for reading, see ya soon! 


xx,
Abbey Noelle





3 comments :

  1. I have the Naked 3 palette and I use it almost everyday; the colors are just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I like! How did you make this collage? And I love my purple lipstick (deep purple) and want another pair of booties, oversized sweaters, and layering sweaters, and maybe a cape. Can I wear a cape? I think I could.

    Stay fabulous,
    Hannah ~Grace in Everything

    ReplyDelete