September 4, 2015

Blog-Tember Challenge | Day 1 + 4

Hello, my loves! Tonight I stumbled upon this super fun blogger challenge called the "Blog-tember" challenge and even though it started on September first, I'm going to jump right in and start! Basically, the challenge is to blog every day of this month. There are prompts for every day that everyone uses, but it's terribly fun to see other bloggers' spin on them. If you'd like to check out more details and jump on this train last-minute like yours truly, go on and check out this link HERE. Since I'm a couple of days late..I decided to write up day one + introduce myself to any new faces, and day four (which would be today's post) along with it! I know blogging every day sounds like a crazy idea, but it might end up being crazy fun! ;) So I'm all for it. Here we go!


INTRODUCTION

Hello, babes. I'm Abbey (or Abs for short) and I'm so happy you're here! 
I'm sixteen, going on seventeen in just 27 DAAAYYYS. I might be a tad excited. ;) 
In this picture I have long locks, but I chopped 13 inches off a couple of months ago so I'm currently growing it out again, and it's a painfully long process! 
I'm a brunette with green eyes that can't decide if they want to be hazel or bright green. 
I adore staying up late binge watching shows like Gilmore Girls, or Once Upon a Time. (Hook + Emma foreevveeesss) 
Autumn weather makes my soul sing (just check out this post here)
The taste of coffee grosses me out, but I absolute love the smell of it.
Ben Rector and his music GET ME. So wonderfully well. 
I'm Catholic, pro-life, love the TLM, and totally, completely in love with Christ and his mercy.
Did I mention that I'm also pro-ice cream? Hmmhmm. Oh yes. Mint Chip & Vanilla are my go-to flavors. 
I have a very sassy personality, which can sometimes come off as flirty..which is terribly awkward.
So you know that girl who loves big cities + being around people? Yeah, that's me. 
Thrift shopping is my forte. 
My logic on rainy days: "Why stay dry when you can dance in the rain?" 
And I love, love blogging. It's my creative outlet, and has also been an exciting chance to meet some pretty amazing people. 



So that's me, in my authentically quirky way. Now onto today's prompt! 


What are you passionate about? 

Gosh..that really gets me thinking. I could talk about all of my hobbies and how passionate I am about them, but I know that the ONE thing I'm most passionate about is my Christian faith. I've realized more + more just the past couple of weeks how much I need Him. He is my strength. My hope. And he is rooted in my joy for life + the love for all the people around me in this broken world. When I am happy, He is at my side. When I am frustrated, he calms my spirit. And when I feel broken, unloved, and hopeless.....he is embracing me, reminding me of who I am and who I can become...with his loving, divine help. He is our savior, who never stops loving us. Isn't that incredible?

So on that note, I can't wait to post about tomorrow's prompt for this challenge! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my blog! It is so much appreciated. 



Stay beautiful,
Abbey Noelle 

9 comments :

  1. Glad you decided to jump right in! There's no sink or swim when it comes to blogging, it's just have fun and do what you do best.
    Welcome to the blog-tember challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. And thank you for the warm welcome!

      Delete
  2. It warms my heart to see a young girl such as yourself have love for christ.

    God Bless

    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a neat challenge. I don't think I could ever do it... or at least not right now in the midst of school starting and all. I can't wait to see what you do with it. :)
    Also Once Upon a Time is awesomesauce (I have been a faithful Rumbelle shipper since day 1) and I am so with you on the coffee thing. It's the nastiest stuff, but the smell is heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is totally understandable. I don't start school until next week! GOSH YES. OUAT is simply perfect. :)

      Delete
  4. Eep, this is so fun! And good stuff already, can't wait to see cool new posts every day! The coffee thing is so relatable, even though I'm college age now and should be needing it to wake up in the morning or something. The smell is rad but the taste is bad. High five!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Abigail!! Haha, that it is. High five back to you! ;)

      Delete
  5. Brunette with Green eyes, Gilmore Girls, Ben Rector, being sassy enough to be flirty, rain, big cities, and sometimes people. I can totally relate!
    XOXO
    http://everythingisbetterwithpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete