January 28, 2016

My Recent Workout Routine + Playlist

Hey everybody! Today I'm excited to share with you my recent at-home workout routine. I try to workout 2-4 times a week, depending on how much homework I have to catch up on or if I'll be especially busy. However, I'm realizing lately that it's extremely important to prioritize exercise to keep our bodies in shape even if we have a hectic schedule! Especially in the winter when we aren't out swimming, hiking, or doing other ordinary forms of exercise we regularly do in the warmer months of the year. It's important to get moving at least once a week whether it's chilly or warm outdoors! If you need a routine to stick to, consider using this one! It's extremely simple and works well for me. It gets my heart pumping rapidly but isn't too exhausting, so I feel tired but amazing afterwards!


20 Leg Lifts | 20 Fire Hydrants | 50 Squats 
50 Jumping Jacks | Dancing/Hooping for 30 min.

The dancing and hooping are by far my favorite part of my workout! I put on some tunes with a fun, lively beat and it's honestly really exhilarating. Sassy dance moves? Yes please. ;) Down below are some of my favorites! What do you like to listen to when you're working out? I'd love to know!

Something Big | Shawn Mendes
Radioactive | Imagine Dragons 
Brave | Sara Bareilles 
Hey, Soul Sister | Train
Counting Stars | OneRepublic 
Steal My Girl | One Direction 

Hope you found this helpful in any way, and see you again soon!



4 comments :

  1. Your butt is going to look so toned! Hope that's not super creepy sounding haha. I never heard of fire hydrants though, I need to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and am throughly enchanted, you definitely have yourself a new follower. :)

    Ava
    http://landofquiet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GAHH that is one pretty awesome playlist. I was just running to 'Something Big' today, I love that song! And also, you are sooo gorgeous, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to listen Meghan Trainor's music, Lips Are Movin, and All About That Bass, Shawn Mendes (of course!), Ingrid Michaelson, and Avicii's Wake me up. They all have some pretty good beats and I love listening to them during exercise :)

    ReplyDelete